Set To Learn is a podcast by Derek & Tanya about life, love, and learning. You can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Spotify.
Tanya and Derek are going house-hunting, Derek asserts things about Tanya’s mental makeup, and at the very end they talk about Twilight Eclipse! Also, they have absolutely no idea the coronavirus is gonna be a thing in the US at this point, so enjoy absolutely no discussion about that whatsoever!
We dive RIGHT into follow up:
- From Jesse, pacemakers are probably fine with dog fences as long as you’re about 12” away
- The correlation of alcohol consumption to cancer has been overstated
- Derek succeeded at the NJ bureaucracy with nothing but dad jokes
- We’re actually going to try to buy a new house!
Stuff we learned
- How much sugar is in a thing
- There are people that absolutely don’t fidget at all
- Having a list of 1-2 hour projects is great for productivity
- She’s not insane because “the call of the void” is a normal thing
- Pain and wanting to be someone else
Aaaaaaand Derek thinks Tanya totally has ADHD. Tanya is in denial, and thus convo ensues.
After that, it’s pretty much just the Eclipse review at the end.
Thanks as always for listening! You can visit the show site at settolearn.com!
To combat your boredom, Tanya created some whimsical coloring pages for you or the young ones in your life to print out and ink however you’d like! All downloads are free!