We have our wonderful sister Elisa on this week to talk together about how singles and married people can connect and why they should be friends with each other. Plus, Elisa lets us know her secret method for determining baby genders!
Ohhhhhhh boy. Strap in, folks. This thing is like, two and a half hours. This is why Derek and Tanya never have guests, sheesh.
So Tanya’s sister Elisa comes along for the ride this week. After Elisa gets the obligatory fan-service out of the way, they…well, they get coffee and tea, and talk about cat cafes, and… You know what, let’s just skip the pleasantries and go WHAT THEY LEARRRRRRNED:
- Elisa learned how to change a blower motor
- Tanya learned that given enough isolation, she will talk the ear off the first person she comes in contact with
- Derek learned that newspapers are not relevant for kids any more
- Elisa learned that passports are generally not good 6 months before they expire
Then, main topic time! This week, the experts on being married meet the expert on being single.
- Things not to say to singles and marrieds
- Why should you have single or married friends?
- How can you love each other best?
- Miscellaneous listener questions, wrapping it all up. Though the “miscellaneous” refers to the questions, not the listener. It was one listener. Let’s not get all confused about this and assume these people have more listeners than they actually have.
And of course, Elisa’s baby guessing formula. Don’t try this at home, kids.
Congratulations on making it through. As a reward, Derek and Tanya offer two methods of further wasting your time, by giving your opinion by voice message or though DM on Instagram.