Still in the throes of pregnancy and hyperemesis gravidarum, we still manage to talk about a bunch of stuff we’ve learned recently, including natural consequences, Thomas the Tank Engine, and vaccinations!
Oh look, they made it out with another episode before the heat-death of the universe. Way to be punctual.
Derek jumps in right away with an adorable Rainee recording, and Tanya talks about some feedback to last time’s sin nature episode. They also let you know to give them questions for a future unschooling episode, either on Instagram or via voice message at settolearn.com/talk.
As for things they’ve learned:
- Tanya’s still learning that natural consequences are a…unpleasant…
- Derek learned Rainee thinks that he sleeps on the couch
- Here there really isn’t anything they learned (Tanya’s breaking the rules again) but something something mommy punched daddy playfully and ohhhhhh the toddler accountability
- Derek learned Tanya is extremely opposed to the mutton chop
- Derek’s learning about how good Thomas the Tank Engine is (lol, wut)
- (Here lies an Umbrella Academy diversion)
- Tanya’s learned some things around the vaxxiverse
- Derek’s apparently into an open-world game
- Tanya’s been learning about the Emerson’s sensory tendencies and gives a primer on ASMR
And that’s all you get! So sorry you had to listen to an episode less than an hour long, guess you’ll have to get your jollies somewhere else. Have you tried lightly flogging yourself?