Derek watches Twilight, Tanya witnesses Derek pass out (unrelated), Kanye gets saved, and Halloween thoughts!
Life stuff – Murry’s still teething hard, and Addie is doing her baby thing of needing to be held all the time, but despite life being full, life is pretty good!
Follow up – It’s really funny when children cry into a kazoo. Also, people agree that eating mold is bad and gross. Geez, you’re all wimps.
Derek watches Twilight, first movie – He thinks it’s an awesome premise, poorly executed in parts, but otherwise enjoyed it!
Things we learned:
- Derek successfully got a flu shot on his own, but passed out HARD on a blood draw, totally freaking out a phlebotomist
- Kanye is probably a Christian now and you should listen to his new album
- Triggers, a book about being levelheaded in parenting, is really good and you should read it!
- Derek passed a New Jersey electrical test on his first try
- Apparently jumping off a roof doesn’t end in instant death, but definitely ends in day-later-whole-body-pain
- Tanya’s a bit insecure about what people will think of her parenting style, including things about unschooling, like kids not learning to read til they’re 12
- It’s not a weakness to care about people. NO REGRETS ON THE CULT EPISODE, Y’HEAR???
Then the rest of the episode is our thoughts on Halloween! We reference a Pubcast episode in there, too.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about the show! Find and message us on Instagram or send us a voice message!