Turns out we might be pacifist, we talk about new year resolutions, and Derek reviews New Moon!
We talk about Martin Luther’s ribs a little bit before we go into…
Things we learned:
- The new oven smokes like crazy if anything gets on the bottom of it
- Children at Murry’s age need constant and gentle redirection
- She might be pacifist!
- There’s still some things that she’s working through from earlier in life
- No matter what you learned in parenting, you have to constantly relearn the same things
- What “hesitated” means
- He’s so much more conversational now
Then we talk about New Year’s resolutions and how we use themes, rather than resolutions. Tanya’s word for last year was Grace, but doesn’t have one for this year yet. Derek’s word last year was Survive, and this year’s is Grow.
Finally, after the credits, we talk about Derek’s first experience watching Twilight: New Moon!