Kids aren’t sleeping, we’ve overbooked ourselves, yet SOMEHOW. We’ve finally gotten around to another podcast. 🙌🏻
We first get a cameo from Emerson, then Tanya introduces the first #parentinglow before we get into what they’ve learned.
- not to plan so many events in one month
- if you blow the unclogged nostril first, the clogged nostril releases so much more
- that as an adult, there is always something that you probably feel like you should be doing better, so be gracious to yourself
- that Rainee CAN initiate naps on her own 😂
- where hurricanes come from
- there’s some sort of pivot thing from Friends that he doesn’t understand
- that ribs are pork, not beef
- that Numbers is not just a book-long census, but rather a fascinating travel log of the Israelites
Then there are two mini topics: one on teaching kids about danger, as well as a little taste of the way they do discipline with the very very small people.
Also. They still need voicemails, people. GIB TO THEMMMM
also something something Insta and Twitter but for reals, guys. VOICEMAILSSSS
If you can, review us on Apple Podcasts or share the show with a friend! It helps get us into the ears of more people!
Feel free to DM us either place if you have questions or want to share your thoughts! We love to hear from you.